AlphaCare™ Lifecycle Service (ALS) is an IT lifecycle that incorporates a multi-phased approach which consists of five stages of all the service elements needed in designing, building, operating, improving and managing a scalable cost-effective ICT infrastructure for any organization of any size.
5 Stages of Service Elements
- Architect the solution leveraging best practices and top-class technology
- Select best of breed solutions from industry leading vendors
- Manage and deploy project with systematic and quality planning, pilot test and implementation.
- Integrate and transition to production with minimum downtime and disruption to users
- Handover with standard project configuration documentation that ease management and operation in future
- Single-point contact service helpdesk eases customers in lodging service tickets for various problems from various vendors/manufacturers for both hardware and software
- SupportPlus+ – the standard and customizable IT support packages provides hassle-free unlimited incident support
- IT Outsourcing Service provides highest stringent SLA contractual support service with scheduled on-site support by dedicated outsourced engineers
- Assess the system health to identify potential risks and pre-failure signals to prevent unnecessary system downtime due to component failures and intruders attack
- Audit system to spot for any human errors, unintentional oversights which might eventually cause vulnerability to the system.
- FREE and regular technology updates provided to ensure valued customer is always on-top of the latest technology trends
- Complimentary Capacity Planning service gives customer a true picture of the needs of expansion in line with business growth
- Post Warranty Maintenance-extend the lifecycle of hardware with advanced hardware replacement and complimentary part replacement