Founded in 2002, Aruba Networks is the leading provider of next-generation access management, network infrastructure and mobility application solutions for mobile enterprise networks.
The company’s Mobile Virtual Enterprise (MOVE) architecture unifies all things mobility – access management, the network infrastructure and mobility applications – into one cohesive system that strengthens security and simplifies bring-your-own-device initiatives.
MOVE is software-defined so it easily adapts to the dynamics of mobility. This enables IT to manage traffic flows on any wired, wireless and remote network and control how devices and work applications are used – without upgrading or reconfiguring existing networks.
How is Aruba different?
- Context-aware for BYOD. Security and access policies based on contextual data – user roles, device types, application flows and location ��� are extended across the network to devices and app.
- Exceptional mobility experience. Programmable and adaptive networking automatically adjusts to the influx of mobile users, devices and rich multimedia apps without sacrificing performance.
- Simple to deploy with existing networks. A software-centric approach to access, infrastructure and apps simplifies deployment on any network.
- Easy to manage and maintain. Provides end-to-end visibility and control to simplify the management of mobile users, devices and applications on any network across multiple locations.
Since 2006, Alphamatic Systems has been positioning Aruba Network’s Mobility solution especially on managed wireless solution. As a leading provider in Wireless Networking, Aruba Network is the preferred choice on WIFI solution for our valued customer.
Wireless LAN – Access Points
Based on the 802.11ac standard, Aruba access points (APs) deliver secure Wi-Fi client access to a variety of indoor and outdoor enterprise wireless LAN (WLAN) environments. These versatile, high-performance APs can be centrally managed by Aruba Mobility Controllers or deployed in controllerless Aruba Instant™ mode.
In controllerless Aruba Instant mode, a dynamically elected AP automatically distributes the network configuration to other Aruba Instant APs in the WLAN. Simply power-up one Instant AP, configure it over the air, and plug in the other APs ����������� the entire process takes about five minutes.
When managed by Mobility Controllers, Aruba APs offer centralized configuration, data encryption, policy enforcement and network services, as well as distributed and centralized traffic forwarding.
Aruba APs are available with single- and dual-radios to meet the most challenging security, client performance and density requirements with capabilities such as:
- Patented ClientMatch™ technology that ensures mobile devices roam efficiently by steering them to the best AP and radio on the WLAN.
- ARM™ technology that ensures Aruba APs stay clear of interference, resulting in a more reliable, higher performance WLAN.
- Integrated wireless security that identifies and mitigates wireless threats and intrusions by rogue devices.
- Integrated spectrum analysis that identifies sources of RF interference and eliminates the need for handheld spectrum monitors with multiple management servers, new APs and dedicated sensors.
Wireless LAN – Mobility Controllers
Aruba Mobility Controllers create a single, unified network that manages wired and wireless access across indoor, outdoor and remote locations. Aware of all network devices, users, applications and locations, Mobility Controllers run the ArubaOS™ operating system and also maintain configurations and automate software updates for other Aruba Mobility Controllers, Mobility Access Switches and APs based on the 802.11ac standard.
With ArubaOS, Mobility Controllers perform security and system administration, as well as hardware-based routing, switching and data encryption. ArubaOS supports additional software modules including the Policy Enforcement Firewall™ with AppRF technology, RFProtect™ with Spectrum Analysis and Wireless Intrusion Protection, Advanced Cryptography with military-grade Suite B encryption, and xSec™ advanced Layer 2 encryption.
Outdoor wireless mesh routers
Aruba AirMesh outdoor wireless mesh routers are deployed where wired connectivity is impractical or unavailable. They combine a high-performance multi-radio architecture and intelligent Layer 3 routing for greater reliability and scalability.
The result is a high-capacity, multiservice mesh network that is optimized for multimedia applications in municipal, public safety and industrial deployments. Aruba AirMesh includes ruggedized single-, dual- and quad-radio mesh routers that deliver fiber-like capacity – up to 300 Mbps per radio. Each radio can be configured for Wi-Fi access or mesh backhaul while operating in multiple frequencies for optimal performance and sustained throughput over multiple hops..