Polycom is the global leader in open, standards-based unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) solutions for voice and video collaboration, trusted by more than 415,000 customers around the world. Polycom solutions are powered by the Polycom® RealPresence® Platform, comprehensive software infrastructure and rich APIs that interoperate with the broadest set of communication, business, mobile and cloud applications and devices to deliver secure face-to-face video collaboration in any environment. Polycom and its ecosystem of over 7,000 partners provide truly unified communications solutions that deliver the best user experience, highest multi-vendor interoperability, and lowest TCO.
Unified Communications has become a mission critical platform that integrates people, process and technology. To respond to this increased level of importance, Polycom has devised a programme to form the best partner community in order to support this evolution. The Polycom Choice Partner Programme provides the framework, tools and resources to our extensive ecosystem of alliance and channel partners worldwide. With a strong emphasis on skills development, certification and specialization, Polycom and Alphamatic Systems have built one of the strongest partnership, to meet the changing needs of our customers.
Polycom Voice Conferencing Solutions
Whether you are a Fortune 500 executive or a lone worker in a remote office, being heard and understood is the most critical component of any business meeting. So why not give yourself and your employees the best possible voice communication experience?
Polycom Voice Conferencing solutions have been the industry’s leading audio conferencing solutions for more than 20 years. We’ve earned that loyalty through our excellent voice quality and relentless commitment to innovation.
Polycom’s broad portfolio of devices ensures that businesses of all types and sizes can clearly hear and be heard, which improves your business productivity and delivers a seamless and natural communications experience.
Polycom Voice Conferencing Solutions:
- Are optimized for Microsoft® and comprise a broad selection of conference phones and installed audio solutions for nearly any room environment
- Deliver legendary voice quality so your attention remains focused on the critical tasks at hand
- Deliver advanced audio capabilities that create more realistic meeting environments
Polycom Voice Conferencing Solutions offer:
- 360-degree microphone pickup and other technology for creating seamless group conversations
- Patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology, which enables loud, clear, group calls without echoes, dropouts or feedback
- New advancements such as Polycom HD Voice, which deliver clarity never before experienced in a conference call
- For select models, advanced Voice over IP (VoIP) support, wireless technology, USB-based solutions, and flexible configuration options to meet the needs of any type room or telephony environment
Polycom RealPresence Group Series: Group Video Conferencing
Effective group collaboration has never been more important in business communication. Geographically dispersed teams need to get more done with fewer resources, making video collaboration a critical tool for improving meeting productivity and breaking down distance barriers.
The Polycom RealPresence Group Series (300, 500 and 700) brings a new standard of efficiency and productivity to your company’s room-based group collaboration by combining great video experiences with a new breakthrough simple interface that’s easy to use from day one. And with Polycom’s commitment to open standards, your system will interoperate with millions of other devices across the globe without costing you a small fortune.
The Polycom RealPresence Group Series delivers:
Breakthrough User Experiences
- A breakthrough user experience (Polycom UX™) that’s easy for even first time users, with no need for specialized training.
- Patent-pending Polycom SmartPairing™ technology makes it simple to use your own tablet to start and manage video calls.
- Full 1080p60 high definition video, delivering the industry’s most lifelike HD image quality.
- Content sharing at up to 1080p60, plus full motion HD people at the same time, helping to eliminate compromises when sharing across distances.
- Polycom VisualBoard technology for simple, real-time content annotation
- Polycom Constant Clarity™, a set of industry-leading audio technology that dramatically improves the sense of realism, resulting in more productive meetings.
The Industry’ Broadest Interoperability
- Being fully standards-based, you can call millions of other standards-based video systems in use today.
- Native interoperability with leading unified communications (UC) platforms such as Microsoft® Lync® 2013 and 2010 without expensive and complex gateways, extending the benefits of your UC platform investment while simplifying the experience for users.
- Polycom’s unique interoperable SVC architecture provides video calling between both existing video systems and new SVC solutions.
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
- H.264 High Profile technology that now extends to 1080p60 experiences for whole new levels of realism at up to 50 percent less bandwidth.
- Breakthrough user interface speeds up the adoption of video communications, and reduces support costs for IT administrators
- Support for previous investments in Polycom technology, including select cameras, microphones, and UC innovations such as Polycom EagleEye Director and Polycom Touch Control.