Alphamatic is a leading provider of core IT infrastructure solutions predominantly in System Virtualization
Our reputation has been established through understanding the needs of customers, delivering successful implementations and providing comprehensive support programs. We help to provide customers with a competitive edge through innovative, cost effective and scalable IT Infrastructure for business solutions.
We maintain the highest levels of accreditation from leading vendors to enable us to deliver best-in-class solutions from the likes of Hewlett Packard, DELL, Microsoft, VMware and Veeam.
- Lowering the total cost of technology ownership with solutions for server and storage consolidation, data & voice convergence, scalable disaster recovery, reduced energy expenditure and capital investment
- Improved business performance through faster, more reliable access to business critical data and applications
- A single point of contact for all your technology needs – IT, server room infrastructure, network, voice and security
- Access to technology and vendor specific expertise; keeping you up-to-date with the complexities of technology and systems operation to ensure that IT solutions work for your organization
- Server Virtualization
- Storage (SAN / NAS)
- Server / Blade System
- Data Protection and Replication
- Infrastructure Management Solution
“The legacy application in my organization is still running on obsolete hardware which is no longer under maintenance support, how should I migrate the application to new hardware while retaining the existing operating system which is only compatible with??………”
“I am struggling to manage the over 100 physical servers in my environment and it consume lots of times and skillsets……”
“I am facing the challenges from the application development team frequently requests to have additional operating system for testing purpose while physical servers purchase consume lots of times……”
“I have fed up with the system shutdown for hardware maintenance which is required to schedule during the off working hours…..”
Virtualization has helped many customers to solve the common challenges as above or even more. In the new era of IT technology world, Virtualization has been become a popular and single most effective way to reduce IT expenses while boosting efficiency and agility – not just for large enterprises, but for small and midsize businesses too.
In Computing, Virtualization refers to creating of virtual version of something, such as an operating system, storage device or computer network resources.
Modern IT departments face a number of challenges such as how to deploy new services faster, with less effort; how to make applications and data more accessible to users; how to keep up to date with the latest systems security and how to improve reliability and performance.
Alphamatic system virtualization solutions leverage class-leading server, storage, networking and security technologies from tier one vendors such as VMware and HP. A virtualised environment allows you to benefit from reduced hardware costs through server consolidation; creating a more efficient datacentre, whether hosted or on-premise. Virtualisation also reduces operating costs as time to market for applications is reduced, time-consuming process can become automated and server downtime is minimised.
The three area of IT Virtualization are namely as:
- Server Virtualization – It allows multiple virtual machine or known as guest operating system to run concurrently on a single computer hardware, namely Hypervisor host. The benefits are to consolidate physical servers to run as virtual on one physical server to reduce the hardware requirement as well as the power consumption and server maintenance. It is also provide robust and high availability feature as part of Business Continuity plan.
- Storage Virtualization – It is the pooling of physical storage from multiple network storage devices into what appears to be a single storage device that is managed from a central console. Storage Virtualization technology provides a fundamentally better way to manage storage resources for your virtual infrastructure, giving the ability to improve storage resource utilization and flexibility significantly.
- Network Virtualization – It is the complete reproduction of a physical network in software. It creates logical, virtual networks that are decoupled from the underlying network hardware to ensure the network can better integrate with and support increasingly virtual environments. With network virtualization, you can group multiple physical networks into one virtual network, or separate a single physical network into multiple logical networks.
Virtualization has enabled a new generation of datacenters with more efficiency and availability for your most demanding workloads. Virtualization helps to reduce capital expenses through server consolidation and reduce operating expenses through automation, while minimizing lost revenue by reducing both planned and unplanned downtime. Virtualization capability of High Availability design delivers the maximum uptime of system as part of Business Continuity plan in an organization in the event of system hardware failure.
- Server Management & Consolidation – Using server virtualization, multiple operating systems can run on a single physical server as virtual machines, each with access to the underlying server’s computing resources.
- Simplified, more efficient infrastructure – VMware’s wizard-based guides take the complexity out of setup and configuration. Time-saving features such as auto-deploy, dynamic patching, and live VM migration reduce routine tasks from hours to minutes. Management becomes much faster and easier, boosting productivity without adding to your head count.
- High Application Availability – VMware virtualization integrates robust availability and fault tolerance to protect virtualized application. Should a node or server ever fail, all its VMs are automatically restarted on another machine, with no downtime or data loss.
- Reliability and Higher Performance – Vmware virtualization platform blends CPU and memory innovations with a compact, purpose-built hypervisor that eliminates the frequent patching, maintenance and I/O bottlenecks of other platforms.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership – Virtualization solutions providing 50 percent to 70 percent higher VM density per host—elevating per-server utilization rates from 15 percent to as high as 80 percent. You can run many more applications on much less hardware than with other platforms, for significantly greater savings in capital and operating costs.
- Improved Security and Compliance – VMware’s hypervisor is far thinner than any rival, consuming just 144 MB compared with others’ 3-to-10 GB disk profile. Our small hypervisor footprint presents a tiny, well-guarded attack surface to external threats, for airtight security and much lower intrusion risk.
- Maximize System Uptime – Server virtualization platforms offers a number of advanced features that just aren’t found on physical servers, which helps with business continuity and increased uptime. It offer capabilities such as live migration, storage migration, fault tolerance, high availability and distributed resource scheduling
- Save Energy, Go Green – Migrating physical servers over to virtual machines and consolidating them onto far fewer physical servers means lowering monthly power and cooling costs in the data center
ALPHAMATIC provides a wide range of storage technologies from the world’s leading vendors. Our close relationships with partners such as HP, DELL and NetApp allow us to design and deliver class-leading solutions for data consolidation, back-up, recovery, security and archiving.
Storage area networks (SANs) provide a fast, reliable and scalable environment for large volumes of data and are ideal for business-critical and high-bandwidth applications. Fiber channel provides enterprise-class connectivity to your data and greater network performance, improving both access and recovery times.
SANs provide better utilization of your storage media and reduce the physical size of your datacenter, lowering the total cost of ownership, whilst delivering enhanced business continuity through ease of back-up and retrieval in the case of disaster recovery.
ALPHAMATIC partners with the leading providers of storage technology; including HP 3PAR and LeftHand solutions along with application vendors VMware and Microsoft.
- High-speed access for data storage and recovery
- Storage consolidation & virtualization
- Improved disaster recovery
- Flexible, scalable storage
- Simplified data management
- Improved network performance
- Supports workforce mobility and desktop virtualization
- Lower operating costs through more efficient use of computing resource
- Increased resilience and reliability
- Mitigate risk
- Reduce back-up & recovery times
As workforce mobility and desktop virtualization increase, the demands on computing resources increase and business becomes increasingly reliant upon a resilient network infrastructure to ensure business continuity.
Media-rich content, integrated voice and data, even compliance issues; are all contributing to an increase in demand for computing resources. Fast, reliable access to business critical applications and data is supported by a high-availability datacenter or server room. ALPHAMATIC partners with industry leading vendors to deliver best of breed server hardware and software solutions to meet the growing demands of business. ALPHAMATIC holds accreditations from all of the industry leaders; amongst others, we are HP GOLD partner and DELL Elite partner.
The team at ALPHAMATIC combines excellent technical and account management skills help deliver the best solutions for our clients. As designers and builders of leading-edge datacenter solutions we know the technology inside out and are happy to discuss the benefits of a range of technologies. So whether you’re looking to deliver windows application, exchange or SQL server solutions on latest HP ProLiant & DELL PowerEdge devices, we’re here to provide both advice and expertise.
Just what is a Blade System?
A blade is literally a self-contained server, which collectively fits into an enclosure with other blades. Sometimes known as a chassis, this enclosure provides the power, cooling, connectivity, and management to each blade server. The blade servers themselves contain only the core processing elements, making them hot- swappable. Generally, the entire package is referred as a Blade System.
To get a better idea of what a single blade contains, a blade holds hot-plug hard-drives, multiple I/O cards, memory, multi-function network interconnects, and Integrated Lights Out remote management. For additional storage, blades can connect to another storage blade or to a network attached SAN.
What workloads are blade servers best suited for?
When compared to other traditional rack-mount servers, a blade server solution can be tasked and scaled virtually any workload from client to cloud:
- Server virtualization: with full support for Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware vSphere
- Virtual Desktop: that can span all types of users from basic task workers all the way to power users who require high performance graphics
- Cloud infrastructure: both private and public with specialized solutions such as HP Cloud System
- Big Data applications: such as database and transactional processing that support a wide range of solutions from SAP, Microsoft, SAS and Oracle
- IT Infrastructure solutions for collaboration: such as Microsoft Exchange and Lync
- Web page serving and caching
- SSL encrypting of Web communication
- Streaming audio and video content
- Supports all of the popular operating systems available today
- Industry leading blade, tower and rack server hardware
- High-availability, fault-tolerant technologies
- Datacenter cooling and power solutions
- Server consolidation and virtualization
In other words, blades can be whatever you need them to be. Use the blade savings of time, money, and energy costs to create a competitive advantage over your competitors to achieve up to 68% reduction in data center costs over traditional rack environment, 90% reduction in downtime and speed delivery of new applications and services.
Your company’s data is its most valuable asset. However, legacy backup tools simply can’t cope with the demands of virtual environments and challenges with exponential data growth, shrinking backup windows and an increasing intolerance for downtime and data loss.
ALPHAMATIC provides a wide range of Data Backup and Replication technologies from the world’s leading vendors. Our close relationships with partners such as Veeam and Symantec allow us to design and deliver class-leading solutions for data back-up, restore, replication, archiving and recovery.
As Veeam ProPartner, we believe today’s IT requirements have changed and that legacy backup problems—limited capabilities, increased complexity and high cost—are no longer acceptable for any organization. Veeam Backup & Replication™ is Modern Data Protection – Built for Virtualization™ and the cloud. It delivers powerful, easy-to-use and affordable data protection for VMware and Hyper-V. You’ll never have to update another agent, recover another virtual machine from scratch or explain why you’re still missing your backup windows.
- Centralized Backup Solutions
- Physical and Virtual Server Data Protection
- Data backup, Restore and Replication
- Disaster Recovery
Powerful: Dramatically improve RTOs and RPOs
Slash backup time
Do your backups take too long? Unlike file-based backup, Veeam Backup & Replication provides image-based backup that allows for fast, efficient VM backup and fast, flexible recovery of an entire VM, file or application item. Now you can back up every VM every day—or more—so you can meet your recovery point objectives (RPOs).
Reduce backup and recovery time by 95%
Easy-to-use: Save time and eliminate risk
Veeam Backup & Replication is agentless, so now you can stop wasting time and energy on deploying and managing agents in your VMs. With a single license and from a unified console, you can protect your entire virtual infrastructure with industry-leading features such as Instant VM Recovery™, granular file and application-item recovery, VM replication and much more.
Whether you use VMware, Hyper-V or a combination of both—we have you covered with support for the latest hypervisor releases: VMware vSphere 5.5 and Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V.
Reduce admin time by 90%
Affordable: Reduce TCO and increase ROI
Leverage a virtualization-specific approach
Veeam Backup & Replication is easy to use and affordable to license and maintain—especially compared to legacy backup tools. It’s licensed per CPU socket and includes backup and recovery, replication, deduplication, WAN Acceleration, multi-hypervisor support and centralized management in one cohesive solution. There are no per-application or per-VM fees and no agents to license, deploy or maintain. Veeam Backup & Replication provides the most comprehensive protection of your virtual infrastructure at a fraction of the price of other tools.
Reduce costs by up to 70%
To help IT organizations control, manage and optimize IT infrastructures that are more consolidated, virtualized and automated than ever before, ALPHAMATIC offers Enterprise IT Management solution from ManageEngine which takes an approach that challenges the status quo of complex, expensive IT management products delivered by high-overhead sales organizations with high-margin product portfolios.
ManageEngine offers simple, easy-to-use Enterprise IT Management products at a price that every business can afford. It is thoughtfully built with SMBs in mind and eventually scales for large businesses. ManageEngine has a no-frills philosophy driven by research and development and 100% focused on the technology needs and business imperatives of customers. As a result, ManageEngine product portfolio and functionality are what you would expect from the big four at a fraction of the price
- Active Directory Management & Reporting
- Active Directory Auditing
- Application Monitoring
- Asset Management
- Bandwidth Monitoring & Traffic Analysis
- Customer Support Software
- Desktop & Mobile Device Management
- Exchange Reporting Tool
- Firewall Configuration & Log Management
- Help Desk Software
- IP Address Management (IPAM) Software
- L2 Network Mapping Software
- Log Management & SIEM
- Network Configuration Management
- Network Monitoring Software
- Network Security Scanner with Patch Management
- OS Deployment
- Password Management
- Private Social Network for IT
- Self-Service Password Management
- Storage Management Software
- SQL Server Management
- Unified IT Management (IT360)
- Website Monitoring & Server Monitoring (On-Demand
By offering ManageEngine products to customer, ALPHAMATIC enable IT managers to deliver an optimum end-user experience and harness IT to achieve business efficiencies in the face of increasing complexity. By providing a real-time, single-pane-of-glass approach to IT management, ManageEngine enables an IT organization to be proactive, empowered and better positioned to play a strategic role within the enterprise.
Today, ManageEngine is a large company with customers of every size and type in over 200 countries. ManageEngine is the fastest-growing alternative to traditional network management frameworks — 3 out of every 5 Fortune 500 companies use our products.