ALPHAMATIC is TrendMicro GOLD accredited partner for more than 8 years
As a global leader in cloud security, Trend Micro develops Internet content security and threat management solutions that make the world safe for businesses and consumers to exchange digital information. With more than 20 years of experience, we’re recognized as the market leader in server security for delivering top-ranked client, server, and cloud-based security solutions that stop threats faster and protect data in physical, virtualized, and cloud environments.
Deep Security provides advanced server security for physical, virtual, and cloud servers. It protects enterprise applications and data from breaches and business disruptions without requiring emergency patching. This comprehensive, centrally managed platform helps you simplify security operations while enabling regulatory compliance and accelerating the ROI of virtualization and cloud projects. The following tightly integrated modules easily expand the platform to ensure server, application, and data security across physical, virtual, and cloud servers, as well as virtual desktops.
Deep Security is a comprehensive server security platform designed to protect dynamic data centers comprising physical, virtual, and cloud servers as well as virtual desktops. The solution consists of: the Deep Security Virtual Appliance, Deep Security Agent, and Deep Security Manager.
Deep Security Virtual Appliance – This virtual appliance provides agentless integrity monitoring, anti-malware, IDS/IPS, web application protection, application control, and firewall protection—coordinating with Deep Security Agent, if desired, for log inspection and defense in depth.
Deep Security Agent – This small software component is deployed on the server or virtual machine being protected to help enforce security policies. Enables anti-malware, IDS/IPS, web application protection, application control, firewall, integrity monitoring, and log inspection
Deep Security Manager – This powerful management system has a centralized console for monitoring alerts and preventive actions taken in response to threats. The Manager can be configured to automate or distribute security updates to servers on demand. It also generates reports to gain visibility into activity and meet compliance requirements. Event Tagging functionality streamlines the management of high-volume events and enables workflow of incident response.
OfficeScan – Endpoint Protection
OfficeScan is a powerful endpoint security solution that combines on-premise and in-the-cloud security technologies to safeguard file servers, desktops, laptops, and virtualized desktops.
Unique modular architecture: OfficeScan, with its flexible architecture, makes it possible to add security services as needed, and, apply future updates, without having to redeploy the entire solution.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Module
- Intrusion Defense Firewall Module
- Security for Mac Module
- Automatically recognizes whether an agent is on a physical or virtual endpoint to better target protection
- Prevents network, CPU, and storage conflicts by serializing scan and update operations per virtual server
- Shortens scan times of virtual desktops by white-listing base images and previously scanned content
- Reduces the burden of pattern file management and lowers performance impact
- Improves web performance and privacy by synchronizing with a local server
- Detects and removes active and hidden rootkits
- Safeguards endpoint mail boxes by scanning POP3 email and Outlook folders for threats
- Queries up-to-the second data on the safety of a file before it’s accessed
- Identifies and blocks botnet and targeted attack Command and Control (C&C) communications using global and local threat intelligence
- Automatically cleans endpoints of malware, including processes and registry entries that are hidden or locked
- Easily integrates with Active Directory to retrieve and synchronize information on endpoints and report on policy compliance
- Centralizes management for physical and virtual desktops, laptops, files servers, and Macintosh computers with a single web console
- Supports easy task-delegation with granular role-based administration
- Integrates with Trend Micro Control Manager, allowing you to manage multiple OfficeScan servers and other Trend Micro solutions through a single console
- Allows you to extend endpoint protection to smartphones and tablets by deploying Trend Micro Mobile Security (additional license required)
Optimized for desktop virtualization security: Isolate control of desktop environments, streamline management, and consolidate and extend the life of existing hardware.
Superior malware protection: Protects endpoints, on or off the corporate network, against viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware, and new variants as they emerge.
Easy to manage: Centralizes management capabilities, for heightened visibility and greater control.
Protect against viruses, rootkits, and data-stealing malware while simplifying and automating security operations on servers and storage systems, this reliable solution from the market leader in server security offers real-time protection, high performance, and low processing overhead.
- Helps deliver real-time server protection against viruses, worms, spyware and Trojan attacks.
- Helps reduce administrative costs through management of remote installation, maintenance, and upgrades from a central console.
- Minimizes manual tasks by automating routine antivirus maintenance and updates.
- Provides greater deployment flexibility and control through granular policy management.
- Alerts administrators to virus outbreaks and emergencies to help reduce response time.
- Provides comprehensive logs and reports to help identify dangerous activities before they become threats
InterScan Messaging Security
Trend Micro™ InterScan™ Messaging Security stops traditional threats in the cloud with global threat intelligence, protects your data with data loss prevention and encryption, and identifies targeted email attacks and APTs as part of the Trend Micro™ Custom Defense Solution. The hybrid SaaS deployment combines the privacy and control of an on-premise virtual appliance with the proactive protection of a cloud-based pre-filter service.
InterScan Messaging Security delivers leading gateway messaging security with on-site and cloud components. It prevents targeted attacks and blocks spam while the Data Privacy and Encryption Module solves tough compliance and data privacy challenges by securing outbound data.
- Detect and block APTs and targeted attacks
- Thwart targeted phishing attacks and advanced malware
- Simplify data protection and encryption
- Block more spam—proven #1 in independent tests
Protection from Targeted Attacks and Traditional Threats
Targeted attack protections are built into to InterScan Messaging Security™ to block email threats including advanced persistent threats (APTs). It uses enhanced web reputation, document exploit detection, optional sandbox execution analysis, and custom threat intelligence to provide comprehensive security from spear phishing attacks associated with APTs and other targeted threats. With InterScan Messaging Security you can:
- Detect known and unknown exploits in Adobe PDF, MS Office and other document formats
- Perform malware execution analysis and generate custom threat intelligence and adaptive security updates with optional Trend Micro™ Deep Discovery Advisor integration
- Stop threats from entering your environment with immediate protection based on global threat intelligence from Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network cloud-based security
In-the-Cloud Email Filtering with Onsite Quarantine
The included SaaS pre-filter option for virtual appliance and software appliance cuts total email volumes up to 95 percent by blocking threats and spam in the cloud. Your data remains private because your emails are never stored in the cloud.
- Lowers impact at the email gateway by filtering email in the cloud
- Reduces datacenter footprint and minimizes IT staff time
- Allows quick deployment of new capacity when needed
- Includes our Service Level Agreement that guarantees email traffic uptime.
Mobile Security and App Management for BYOD
Trend Micro™ Mobile Security, puts you in control of BYOD by integrating mobile device management (MDM), mobile security, data protection, and application management—all within one easy-to-manage solution. By integrating with the Trend Micro Control Manager console, it allows you to centralize policy and management across Trend Micro OfficeScan endpoint security and other Trend Micro solutions—for a holistic security strategy.
- Extends protection to mobile devices, apps, and data
- Enables IT to configure, manage and monitor threat and data protection through a single console
- Managed as a standalone solution or integrated with other Trend Micro products via Trend Micro Control Manager
- Reduces IT costs, and complexity by enabling a unified endpoint security platform
- Secures the broad range of mobile platforms: iOS, Android, Blackberry, Symbian, and Windows Phone
Secure, track, monitor, and manage your employee’s consumer-grade mobile devices, mobile apps, and company data. Our 4-in-1 solution allows you to balance employee enablement with IT control
Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Improves visibility and control with instant views of compliance, inventory, protection, and health of devices
- Enables IT to remotely enroll, provision, de-provision, and track devices
- Allows cross-device and group policies for consistent enforcement of security requirements
- Blocks malware and malicious websites using leading antimalware and web reputation
- Detects attacks that enter via network applications, ports and services, using the firewall and IDS
- Monitors, blocks, and logs calls, SMS and MMS sent to and from devices based on user policy
- Improves visibility and control of iOS devices with a new iOS app for Trend Micro Mobile Security
- Offers application black listing and white listing to prevent or allow the use of mobile apps
- Enables IT to manage and block specific types of apps based on categories
- Identifies and blocks risky Android apps using the Trend Micro Mobile Application Reputation Service, part of the Smart Protection Network
- Pushes apps to end-user devices to accelerate the use of optional or required business apps
- Provides inventory management and reporting for better visibility of apps used across devices, groups, company
- Enables tracking, management and deployment of volume purchase programs on iOS devices
- Protects data on lost or stolen devices with remote lock and wipe, selective wipe, and device locate capabilities
- Enforces DLP policies, encryption, and compliance, blocking jail broken or unencrypted devices
- Empowers IT to lock risky mobile device features such as cameras, Bluetooth®, and SD card readers