Move Your Business towards Truly Unified Communications
Today’s enterprises operate within a globalized environment. Partners, employees and customers are geographically dispersed, creating a need for real-time communications over a variety of devices.
Unified Communications solutions make it easier for people to find, reach and collaborate with one another through a unified communications experience— right from their familiar devices, applications, and processes – to streamline how your workforce communicates, regardless of location.
Integrating communications in a rich, multimedia experience—one that can include rich presence information, unified telephony, voice, video, instant messaging, Web conferencing, e-mail, voice mail, and business processes and applications—enables a whole new way for people, teams and communities to find experts and make faster, better decisions.
At Alphamatic, we do more than just unify communications channels; we add the power of collaboration. By enabling easy, fast communications and a truly collaborative workplace, the benefits of UC can be felt immediately with boosts in customer satisfaction, productivity, cost savings, work smarter.
Unified Communications solutions— which can be delivered on premise, in an appliance, or through the Cloud—leverage an open ecosystem and open standards based software to seamlessly integrate with multivendor environments. Integrate. Innovate. Communicate.
- Extends your IT and telephony investments.
- Makes users more productive.
- Speeds business processes.
- Reduces overall costs.
- In short, helps you collaborate smarter and work smarter.
- IP Phone System (Shoretel)
- Contact Center (Shoretel)
- Microsoft Lync
- Microsoft Exchange
- Video Conferencing (Polycom)
One of the key drivers of converging voice and data networks is cost savings. Money can be saved, with the right IP telephony solution, in almost all areas—from deployment and management time and costs to ongoing toll and lease charges. IP telephony can also help your organization gain a competitive advantage, boost employee productivity, and enhance customer service.
IP telephony is the way of the future, for a number of reasons. First, vendors are no longer investing research and development dollars into legacy TDM (Time-Division Multiplexing) equipment. Second, IP telephony has simplified communications for numerous organizations and their positive results are now well-known.
With TDM, there’s no interoperability, transferring between offices is not an option, and employees are often on different voice mail systems so forwarding messages is not possible. With IP telephony, companies instantly improve productivity with robust feature sets such as built-in conference call capabilities, four-digit dialing across locations, contact center capabilities, and integration with desktop applications.
IP telephony has become an umbrella term for all real-time applications over IP, including unified communications, mobility and online collaboration. The prospective buyer should consider all these technologies in an appraisal.
Being one of the certified Authorized partners in Malaysia for Shoretel, Alphamatic Systems is proud to design, deliver and manage the most reliable, value-added IP Phone System deployments on Shoretel solution.
- Business application integration (for instance, tying IP telephony to CRM database)
- Calendar conferencing integration
- Call waiting
- Caller ID
- Click-of-s-mouse simplicity – employees make or transfer calls right on their computer
- Conference call capabilities with on-screen document sharing
- Contact screen pop and comprehensive information about each caller
- Desktop application ( i.e. Microsoft Outlook) integration
- Dial-by-name capability
- Features easy to navigate for users
- Four or five-digit dialing to anyone regardless of location
- Mobility – users can work from anywhere
- Three-way calling
- Toll charges – least cost routing avoids toll charge.
- Management costs – System management labor – time and money saved.
- Users’ personal profile changes – handled by users, not IT staff.
- MACs – quick and easy to handle from anywhere on the network.
- Physical circuit-switched ports no longer required.
- Fewer circuits from the PSTN needed
- Flexibility to enable employees to bring their own devices to work for communications, including smart-phones and tablets.
Contact centers in many enterprises today are extremely expensive because dedicated buildings are often built to accommodate the many staff members. When a company needs to add additional contact center staffers, traditional PBX-based phone systems must also grow in blocks because ports are bought in groups, rather than scaling seamlessly with each new hire. These factors make contact centers very expensive to maintain and scale. However, with an IP telephony solution, contact centers can grow one phone at a time and contact centers can span several buildings across many states. There is no longer a need for one huge building to house all of the contact center agents. In addition, enterprises are able to leverage expertise across entire organizations, rather than hoping to find a highly skilled team in one location to answer incoming inquiries over multiple communication channels including voice, web-chat and email. With an IP telephony solution, users can sign in from wherever they are (even at home) and is instantly online and available as part of the contact center team
Customers expect higher levels of service than ever, and multisite contact centers are now the norm. Built on the highly reliable voice capabilities of on-premise unified communications system, ALPHAMATIC offers ShoreTel’s Enterprise Contact Center solution which easily connects internal and external customers to the right agent at the right time. The result? Lowered costs and an improved customer experience that transforms your contact center into a revenue center.
ShoreTel Enterprise Contact Center provides a range of features to satisfy the needs of all organizations, from basic call center capabilities to sophisticated distributed multimedia contact center capabilities. The virtual contact center enables organizations to route incoming contacts to the most appropriate agent in a multisite contact center, regardless of location
Purpose-built for IP; designed for ease.
Higher availability protects your most important relationships.
Valuable business information
- Productivity-As easy to deploy and maintain as it is to use
- Business intelligence – Able to work directly on the call center floor if need be, managers are empowered to optimize performance and improve customer service in the moment by matching customers to the most highly skilled agents..
- Shortest Return on investment – ShoreTel’s TCO is among the lowest in the industry. We offer a system with full multimedia and outbound capabilities that can be enabled at any time without expensive upgrades or new hardware.
- Reliable Support – You can count on Alphamatic more than 30 years’ experience and ShoreTel’s open interfaces to effortlessly integrate with business processes to improve the customer experience and help boost agent productivity.
Microsoft Lync is an enterprise-ready unified communications platform. Lync connects people everywhere, on Windows 8 and other operating systems including mobile devices, as part of their everyday productivity experience. Lync provides a consistent, single client experience for presence, instant messaging, voice, video and a great meeting experience. Lync users can connect to anyone on Skype, enabling rich communication with hundreds of millions of people around the world.
- Connect with others through instant messaging (IM), video calls and online meetings.
- Move easily from instant messaging into adhoc online meetings that include audio, video, and screen sharing with just a few mouse clicks.
- Conduct online presentations to customers and colleagues including audio, video, screen sharing, and a virtual whiteboard.
- Invite external contacts to easily join online meetings through a native or web-based client.
- View presence status and click to communicate from within Microsoft Outlook, Office SharePoint, and other Office applications.
- Communicate with external organizations running Lync using IM, audio and video through Lync federation.
- Connect with Windows Live Messenger contacts using IM, audio and video calls directly from Lync.
- Reply to an email with an instant message or an audio call for quicker and more effective resolution of issues.
Do more. With less.
- Control costs Voice over IP (VoIP) enables communications among geographically dispersed company locations without long distance charges. Integrated audio, video, and Web conferencing helps reduce travel costs as well as the cost of third-party conferencing solutions
- Improve productivity with rich presence information helps employees find each other and choose the most effective way to communicate at a given time. The unified Microsoft Lync 2010 client provides access to enterprise voice, enterprise messaging, and conferencing from one simplified interface.
- Support the mobile workforce Mobile workers get access to rich Unified Communications tools from practically anywhere with an Internet connection, no VPN needed. Rich presence in Lync Server 2010 has been updated with mobile location information, making on-the-go workers easier to find and contact. A single user experience across PC, phone, mobile phone, and browser gives workers more ways to stay in touch.
- Gain operational efficiencies – By integrating Unified Communications and rich presence into business workflows, latency and delays can be reduced or eliminated. For geographically dispersed teams, group chat can enable efficient, topic-specific, multi-party discussions that persist over time.
- Be more responsive to customers, partners, and employees Enhanced delegation through rich presence information in both help ensure that opportunities are routed to the right person at the right time.
- Maintain regulatory compliance with built-in security, encryption, archiving, and call detail records help meet regulatory requirements. The ability to maintain control over sensitive data that would otherwise be transmitted over public telephone networks and third-party conferencing platforms
Microsoft Exchange is the industry’s leading platform for e-mail, calendaring, and unified messaging. It runs on Windows Server and is part of the Microsoft Servers line of products. Improving group collaboration and productivity by making it easier to find and share data, documents, and schedules from anywhere.
Exchange Server makes email much easier to use and administer.
- Centralized Address Lists: All email accounts are automatically added to the “Global Address List” which is available to all users when addressing email.
- Centralized Groups: Groups of users (e.g. departments, committees etc.) can be created within Exchange Server and then appear in the “Global Address List” which is available to all users when addressing email.
- Users can share calendars and schedule meetings, regardless of the environment their mailbox is in
- “Unified Messaging” lets users receive voice mail, email, and faxes in their mailboxes
- Bigger and more reliable mailboxes than ever before
- Works on any device with a web browser
- Allows your users to work better together on teams and projects
- Eliminates email threats before they reach your network with anti-spam, antivirus and junk filtering
- Keeps important data in one place with Exchange archiving and retention policies
- Protects your sensitive data and informs users of internal compliance policies
- Access your email, calendars, and contacts from anywhere on any device using Web Apps in the browser and Offline support in OWA.
- Emails and actions are automatically synced the next time connectivity is restored.
- Brings Exchange emails and SharePoint documents together. Improved integration with both SharePoint and Lync.
- The old Exchange Management Console has been replaced by the Web-based Exchange Administrative Center (EAC).
- Support up to 8TB disks and multiple databases per disk via Data Availability Group (DAG) management.
- New capabilities for identifying and protecting “sensitive data.” DLP policies are based on regulatory standards, including PII and PCI. In addition, new policy tips in Outlook 2013 can be set to inform users about potential policy violations.
- A reduction in the number of available roles to two: a Client Access Server and a Mailbox Server role.
- FAST Search – provides a more consistent indexing and searching experience
- Replication – Public folders are now stored in mailbox databases and can take advantage of Database Availability Groups for replication and high availability.
The ability for people to collaborate, to work together, is mission-critical for any organization. Project meetings. Sales meetings. Product development meetings. Beyond the enterprise, doctors meeting with patients, teachers meeting with students, government agencies meeting to respond to crises and deliver critical services to citizens are more productive when they are collaborative.
Telepresence, video, and voice collaboration solutions help millions around the world to meet wherever, whenever, to solve complex problems, generate new ideas, gain deeper understanding, offer assistance, protect the planet, and save lives. Across every industry, we are transforming how people collaborate—and in the process changing the face of industries from healthcare to education to government to financial services to manufacturing to entertainment.
Video conferencing systems allow groups to meet naturally over distance, enabling more productive meetings and real-time decision making, and also comprise of personal systems that combine ease-of-use with standard definition communication, allowing individuals and teams to interact across various environments.
Video conferencing can help businesses to save significantly – travel reduction, reduce carbon emissions and improved productivity are usually the top of the list of benefits. Video communications can also create values to your businesses through:
- Improved employee satisfaction: Video conferencing allows staff in different locations to see each other on a regular basis, which enables them to become better acquainted and helps to improve interactions, job satisfaction levels and overall morale.
- Improved work/life balance: Less business travels mean employees will spend less time away from their family and personal interests, and in doing so they could be happier and more productive.
- Cultivate business relationships: More face-to-face meetings can be conducted over video and at lower costs to help you to build better relationship with your customers and business partners.
- Faster decision making: Video communications enables data, documents and images to be shared instantly. With today’s high definition video equipment, materials and designs can be observed in great detail with instant feedback from stakeholders, to speed up decision making. This in turn speeds up products or services to market, and can even help to solve customer service issues.
- Immediate access to remote experts: The entire organization can gain access to remote experts without paying for travel costs